The 500 Hidden Secrets of Tokyo
- What are the 5 most unusual museums?
- Where to find the 5 most attractive hot springs?
- Which 5 things you should not do in Japan?
- What are the 5 toilets worth checking out?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Tokyo reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Tokyo-based Yukiko Tajima. She has selected places and details that few people know, like a hidden sake breweries, things you should know before getting on a train or the most interesting animal cafes.A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update September 2019
- language English
- author Yukiko Tajima
photographer Koji Ishikawa
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 264
- ISBN 9789460582202