The 500 Hidden Secrets of Amsterdam
- What are the 5 best waterfront terraces?
- Where can you eat the best 'bitterballs'?
- What are the 5 most unusual fountains and sculptures?
- Where to find the 5 cutest bar cats?
- What are the 5 best places to sleep on the water?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Amsterdam reveals these good-to-know addresses along with hundreds of other secret places and facts. It is an affectionate guide to the city, written by Dutch journalists Guido van Eijck and Saskia Naafs. They have selected places and details that few people know, like an atomic bunker in the Vondelpark, a shop where you can buy meteorite shards, or a hidden Keith Haring mural in a food distribution centre.
A perfect guide for tourists who want to avoid the well-known spots and for residents who want to get to know their city even better. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update March 2019
- language English
- author Guido van Eijck and Saskia Naafs.
- photographer Joram Van Holen en Tino van den Berg
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- #pages 256
- ISBN 9789460581441