The 500 Hidden Secrets of Berlin
- Where can you find the 5 most irresistible indoor street food trucks in Berlin?
- What are the 5 best shops if you’re looking for Berlin fashion?
- What are the 5 most beautiful parks with a genuine Berlin spirit?
- Where can you find 5 interesting art galleries?
- What are the 5 most unusual places to sleep?
The 500 Hidden Secrets of Berlin reveals these good-to-know addresses and many more. It’s an affectionate guide to the city, written by Berlin-explorer Nathalie Dewalhens. She has selected places and details that few people know, like an open-air bar next to the river Spree with a wooden dance floor and a fairytale hut, a crane house with a café, located in a post-GDR industrial area, or a beautiful tango venue in a former warehouse from 1908.
This is a book for visitors who want to avoid the usual tourist spots and for residents who are keen to track down the city’s best-kept secrets. 500 addresses and facts in total, presented in original lists of 5. Maps & index included.
- last update June 2019
- language English
- author Nathalie Dewalhens
- photographer Philipp Bögle
- finish Softcover
- format 12 x 18 cm
- # pages 256
- ISBN 9789460581885